ENG. I’m kind of busy this days and have no time to decide what to blog about. In addition, I can’t stop thinking that I am so busy because last year I was so happy enjoying my Erasmus that found no time to study… (of course I am proud of it!). It is obvious I’m missing that days, but also missing Germany and everything related to it. So, I found this and I’ve been smiling for a while. I guess anyone who has ever been in Deutschland would probably do it aswell. Of course, one of the things I miss the most is Rittersport. Awesome stuff!
You’ve studied abroad in Germany if:
1. You have sorted your garbage into at least 3 garbage cans and you know the difference (or should know the difference) between “Gelbe Sacke” and “Restmull”
2. You have ever drank: a Maß, Meter or Stiefel of beer.
3. You have ever had or not had “lust” to do something.
4. You get excited that CNN is in English.
5. You know what a Döner is, and you’ve eaten more than one in the same week from a different “Imbiss” each time.
6. You’ve been to Oktoberfest
7. You’ve worried before about catching “the last Strassenbahn” home.
8. You’ve ever been stressed out at the grocery store while checking out, and have noted that you will never take “baggers” for granted ever again.
9. You’ve enjoyed the ablility to walk down the street/ride the strassenbahn/hang out in public drinking a beer or other alcoholic beverage.
10. You’ve watched the Simpsons in German and hated it.
11. You’ve ordered more than one Kugel of Eis a day…everyday…
12. You’ve laughed at someone trying to say “squirrel”
13. You know what a “Klo” is and you’ve gone “auf” one.
14. You know what the “German Stare” is.
15. You know what DB stands for.
16. You’ve ever explained to someone what a “pinata” is.
17. You’ve ever visited the local gas station on a Sunday because it’s the only thing open.
18.You know the difference between Milka and Ritter Sport.
19. You know what a WG is, and have lived in one.
20. You’ve ever been totally confused on how to open any and all windows/doors/locks.