ENG. You want your birthday party to never be forgotten? Well then you should probably should be doing something creative instead of the dinner+party that is usual. If you don’t have a clue on what to do, check this post out, maybe you’ll find what you need!
1. Thematic party: create all the elements of your party around a same concept (pirates, animals, cowboys). If you can’t do it alone, hire a company who does it (for example Pistacho in Spain, love their work).
Another thematic parties you can think about:
2. Make sure your guests have fun, not only by eating but also by playing and dancing:
presents “on the hour”: each hour on your party, you would have to open a present (idea by Thirty Handmade Days
sweets available all day with this lollipop tree (source)
3. Send them a really nice card so they can’t never decline your invitation. Examples:
4. Buy yourself a chalkboard and organise a photocall where your friends and family will leave messages for you. After that, you’ll have a nice album with lots of messages and souvenirs : )
or give them something to bring home (for example a box full of candies, source
5. Ask your guests to come to your party in a costume. You can do this something really funny, by for example asking them:
– To wear something that starts with the first letter of their name. (a girl called Carolina can come dressed up as an cat)
– Come wearing a moustache
-To come to the party by wearing normal except one detail (for example, wearing a converse in one feet and a balerina shoe on the other one)
Anyway, if at the end you think any of the ideas are worth it, you can always ask a ad agency to create your party, it will be succesful for sure!