Yeah, that’s right, I am feeling quite optimistic today so here you have 15 (!) fun images for you. And also, some fun links!
– Hilarious article: 10 Signs You’re A Terrible Traveler
– People like me who doesn’t know what to read, this is a very useful website
– Great aerial pictures of tulip fields (in the Netherlands, of course)
– A song to listen while you read this post
– The center of the world, funny ad from the Basque Country
So, yay it’s friday!
This weekend I’m going to stay home. And with this locker it’s sure any thing will dare bother me.
Yup, I’ll be very busy
Maybe I’ll have to go to the bank, like this people queing in a funny way in Venezuela
Or maybe hang out with my new pals
Or planning a trip, which will be way more easier when I can decide where are the borders and the distances between continents.
I can also watch the news, and finally understand why did the Pope quit.
Or buy hilarious stuff for my pets, even though I’m not sure I’ll make them wear this.
Maybe I could even find a baby and create mini-ugly face
Or annoy my cat (again)
Since it won’t stop snowing, I could pixar-draw police cars around downtown
Or buy this T-Shirt to learn the English alphabet again
Or delete some apps from my phone (MWAHHAHA)
Ok, ok, I’m getting done with this post. Because, wheater I’ll do, we all know that…
picture above by Katie Evans